Baby Burms #2

As you all know, Harrison is here!  Here is the story-

Mrs. Burms had a doctor's appointment Wednesday afternoon and during her examination, the doctor was pretty sure her water had broken at some point in the last 24 hours so she sent her to the hospital.  She called me and I headed up after getting Amelia and Grissom ready to go to my sister's, and after I had a mild panic attack of course.  Once I got to the hospital (don't worry, I stopped for dinner.  T Bell of course.  Beef Quesarito, no sour cream, Beefy Nacho Loaded Griller, and a Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla and a large Diet Dew) things were progressing and they went ahead and broke her water the rest of the way.  I will spare you any additional details, but just know that Mrs. Burms was a champ and Harrison was too.  He was born at 12:45 on Thursday morning.  He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long.  Everything is going really well minus not sleeping a ton.  Amelia loves her "Bubby" and really wants to wrestle with him.  We will work on that.  As long as everything goes according to plan, we will be coming home Saturday morning and I should be back at school Monday, but if not, just roll with it and check the website for work.  Check out some pictures below and if you are thinking about getting Harrison a gift, he really wants a PS4 with a few games.  He told me so.  Behave yourselves, have a great weekend, and BEAT THE TIGERS!!!!